Darkness

On a cloudy, rainy day in May,
Darkness came and knocked on my door
And I, with little brain in my head and
With the curiosity of a child,
Welcomed this darkness in with open arms

At times, I pretend I knew not what this darkness held,
But in His hands He held an ancient suitcase,
One that had been used much in the past.
In this suitcase were hidden troubles of which I was aware
And yet I granted him entrance into my home.
He invited me to open up his suitcase
He held a key which he gave to me,
This darkness.
I could not resist the curiosity, and I opened it.
And suddenly I was filled with hate
And lust and strange desires and lies and
Prejudice and disdain and awful thoughts and ugliness and
Fear.
And Darkness.
I cried. cried. cried.
And knew not how to leave this darkness behind.

Commentaires

Publier un commentaire

Messages les plus consultés